The Carbon Fiber RaceQuip VESTA15 is hand laid utilizing alternating layers of Kevlar and Carbon Fiber to achieve a super light, yet rigid, shell. The helmet is clear coated to give it a deep gloss finish that really showcases the Carbon weave.
Dual certified for both Snell SA2015 and FIA 8859 standards. This dual certification assures that these helmets can be used in most any motorsports event worldwide.
RaceQuip's VESTA15 full face helmet is a bold departure from traditional auto racing helmet styling. The VESTA15 incorporates contemporary design with modern production techniques to achieve a balance between light weight and affordability. The reinforced M6 threaded HANS / Forward Head Restraint inserts are mated to the shell as is the expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner. HANS or other Head and Neck Restraint device anchor posts (not included) can be easily attached to the outside of the helmet using the installed M6 threaded inserts. The distortion free 3mm polycarbonate faceshield features a molded thumb catch, aluminum pivot kit, hand ratcheting TearOff posts, and a silicone eyeport gasket to seal out dust and dirt. A wide eyeport provides good peripheral vision and allows the use of personal eyewear. Additionally, an extra set of thicker cheek pads are included to allow a customized fit.
- Exceeds Snell SA2015 Rating - Both Certification Stickers Inside
- Carbon Fiber Shell
- HANS / HNR M6 Threaded Inserts Installed
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Liner
- Comfort Fit Blended Nomex® Interior
- HANS /FHR Anchor Posts Bolt Right On (not included)
- Distortion Free 3mm Polycarbonate Shield
- Aluminum Pivot Kit W/Adjustable Friction Lock
- Tear-Off Posts Hand Ratchet To Eight Positions - No Tools Needed
- Silicone Eyeport Gasket Seals Out Dirt
- Kevlar® Chin Strap
- Extra Cheek Pads Included For Custom Fit
- Great Peripheral Vision
- Fire Retardant Interior
- Bold New Styling w/Goggle Type Faceshield