FIA approved adidas RSR racing suits have been designed in conjunction with leading professional drivers. In addition to a high level of protection, RSR suits provide superior performance and comfort in the most demanding racing environments. Three- dimensional ClimaCool fabrics actively conduct heat and sweat away from the body, allowing air to circulate close to the skin and reduce core body temperature.
• Ultra-lightweight 265gr/sqm, contemporary design with dual layer 100% Nomex sandwich construction that provides superior protection, performance and comfort.
• ClimaCool open weave mesh on body-mapped areas of the lower back and under arms increases breathability by up to 25% in key sweat zones.
• ClimaCool lining with moisture wicking offers outstanding cooling and breathability.
• Fully floating sleeves, engineered arms and legs plus anatomical breathable stretch panels afford optimal ‘driving’ fit and freedom of movement.
• Flat seam construction and lightweight collar construction reduces bulk and enhances comfort.
• Complies with FIA standard 8856-2000.
TO ENSURE AN ACCURATE FIT, use this chart to order your correct helmet size. Carefully measure around your head, above the ears. Take the measurement, in inches or centimeters, referring to the sizing chart below for your correct hat/helmet size. Helmet must fit properly for optimum performance. Don't guess your size. Helmet must be securely and snugly fastened before engaging in any activity.