The Sparco X-light + shoes features a first for Sparco in that they do not have a tongue. Instead, an internal elasticated sock is used, this gives a far more comfortable feel with a closer fit. A side ultra-fast lace closure system provides a very close and secure fit and abrasion resistant leather around the heel protect the foot and improve the lifespan of the boot. They are constructed from a mix of ultra supple kangaroo leather and synthetic leather to create a highly comfortable yet lightweight high top race boot which meets the very latest FIA homologation for improved flame and heat protection.
- A mix of kangaroo leather and synthetic leather construction to reduce weight and improve comfort
- Internal sock design eliminates the traditional tongue for a better fit and feel
- Thin rubber sole with differing tread pattern for optimum grip and feel on the pedals
- Perforations provide increased airflow to reduce perspiration
- FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.3/5 approved