The Bell HP3 is the first helmet to meet the FIA8860 standard and has been designed through close collaboration with leading F1 drivers and teams. The HP3 features an ultra-lightweight all carbon shell and an advanced energy absorbing liner system. The helmet has a front lip to provide aerodynamic stability and purpose designed top and chin bar vents to maximize airflow inside the helmet. The helmet is certified to the Snell SA2005 and FIA 8860 standards. The HP3 is available in an all carbon finish in sizes 6-3/4 to 7-5/8.
- Ultra lightweight all carbon fiber shell
- Advanced autoclave shell construction
- High performance energy absorbing liner
- Aerodynamic features and full helmet ventilation
- Standard eyeport size
- SE3 SRV double pane visor
- Snell SAH2010 and FIA 8860 certified