Racing brake pads for the 2005-2013 C6 Corvette Base and Z51 packages.
Except for the 1521 compound, Carbotech racing brake pads are not recommended as a daily-driven street pad due to possible elevated levels of dust and noise.
- 1521 - The Carbotech 1521 is our high performance street compound. The 1521 compound is known for its release and modulation, along with unmatched rotor friendliness. 1521 is also a very low dusting and low noise compound with an excellent initial bite. This compound's excellent linear torque production provides incredible braking force without ABS intervention. Carbotech 1521 operating range starts out at ambient and goes up to 800°F (426°C+). 1521 is suitable for ALL street cars, perfect for your tow vehicle or fleet vehicle. Carbotech 1521 is NOT recommended for ANY track use.
AX6 - The AX6 compound is specifically engineered for Autocross applications. A high torque brake compound delivering reliable and consistent performance over a very wide operating temperature range of 50°F to 1000°F + (10°C to 537°C+). The advanced compound matrix provides an excellent initial bite, high coefficient of friction at lower temperatures along with very progressive brake modulation and release characteristics.
- XP8 - A high torque brake compound with a wide operating temperature range of 200°F-1250°F+ (93°C to 676°C+). Carbotech XP8 is the first of our racing compounds. Good initial bite at race temperatures, high coefficient of friction, excellent modulation and release characteristics. Extremely high fade resistance and very rotor friendly.
- XP10 - When Carbotech unleashed the XP10 to the general public it immediately gathered multiple regional, divisional, and national championships. The XP10 has a very strong initial bite with a coefficient of friction and rotor friendliness unmatched in the industry. Fade resistance is in excess of 1475°F (801°C). XP10 still maintains the highly praised release, excellent modulation and rotor friendliness that have made all Carbotech compounds so successful.
- XP12 - Another highly successful XP series compound with an excellent initial bite, torque and fade resistance over and above the XP10 compound. XP12 has temperature range of 250°F to 1850°F+ (121°C to 1010°C+). The XP12 has that excellent Carbotech release and modulation that has made all other Carbotech compounds so successful. The XP12 is more rotor aggressive than XP10, but compared to the competition the XP12 is still very rotor friendly.
- XP20 - The latest iteration of the highly successful XP series of compounds. XP20 is a step up from the highly successful XP16 compound. An extremely aggressive initial bite, linear torque curve and excellent fade resistance. XP20 has a temperature range of 275°F to 2000°F+ (135°C to 1093°C+).
- XP24 - the pinnacle compound of the extremely successful XP Series of compounds engineered by Carbotech. This compound is based on the same fundamentals that exist in all other Carbotech formulations. XP24 has even more initial bite, more overall bite, and more torque along with the most linear torque curve we have ever offered. The thermal characteristics are of the highest Carbotech offers along with one of the highest coefficient of friction ratings offered by anyone in the braking industry. This compound is the longest wearing compound Carbotech offers as it was originally engineered for endurance applications at the highest pro racing levels. This revolutionary new compound has been extremely successful with open wheel, closed wheel, sprint and endurance applications. XP24 has a temperature range of 400°F to 2000°F+ (204°C to 1093°C+).
- RP2 - The RP2 compound was engineered for endurance racing based on our highly successful XP Series formulations. RP2 has strong initial bite, a little less modulation than our XP12, but still maintains the rotor friendliness of our XP series compounds. RP2 has great fade resistance with a temperature range of 250°F to 1450°F+ (121°C to 787°C). RP2™ is as rotor friendly as our XP series compounds.