This is the future of chassis setups. This tablet has many times the capacity of any dedicated scale control box. This scale was designed from the ground up as a tablet based system, not an add-on to an existing model. The wireless signal goes directly from the pads to the tablet without any bulky re-transmitter boxes needed. In the future we will have many more 'apps' for various setup functions.
The tablet included is an Android™ based model and can support other 'apps'. Computerscales XLi app is pre-installed and the entire system is ready to use. (Tablet brand / model may vary.)
- All your partial weights & %'s can be seen. Scroll thru the options with your fingertip
- Shows Memory weights and current weights AT THE SAME TIME so you can easily compare (50 memory storage)
- Weights and car icon can be rotated on the display for easy viewing from any position - front, rear, sides
- Customizable display - Easily tap your preferences in the order you want them displayed. You can even add a blank line if you want to separate %s. Select as many or few as you want. Up to 5 will be shown on the main display but you can access the others scrolling the list up or down. You can also change partial weight % resolution and weight units.
- Pad battery status shown on display for each corner
- Tablet operates while plugged into the charger
- 4 different car icons are available - Stock car, Modified, Open wheel & Kart
- Metric switchable from the setup screen
- There's even a Bright Sunlight screen mode for easier viewing outdoors
- System includes 7" Android™ tablet with full color high-res screen and Computerscales XLi app pre-installed, storage case for tablet and 12" x 12" x 2.5" scale pads with 1100 lbs. per pad capacity (set of 4)
Load cells and scale systems from Longacre Racing Products are tested and calibrated to the standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and are part of a comprehensive measurement assurance program for ensuring continued accuracy and measurement traceability.
Testing is accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) through the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) for specific scope of accreditation under lab code 200446-0. This laboratory meets the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1.
Accuracy is equal to .1% of applied weight.