The Victory suit from Sparco is constructed using revolutionary Hocotex material which is 4 layers in 1 complex sandwich. This material offers a much higher level of protection with a huge saving in weight over a traditional 3 layer suit. Also, it is 3 times more breathable and 30% more fire resistant than traditional suit materials. It is also 30% thinner making it incredibly lightweight and comfortable to wear. The suit utilizes semi floating pre-curved sleeves which allow for optimum movement with reduced material bunching when in the driving position. Hidden side pockets are handy for storing small items and an adjustable belt provides a closer fit.
- 4-in-1 Layer (330-360g/m² material weight)
- Light weight and less bulky than traditional suits
- Improved protection against heat and flame
- Highly breathable elasticated panels provide comfort and maneuverability
- Ultra flat seams for reduced pressure points and irritation
- FIA 8856-2000 approved (SFI 3.2A/5 approval available on request)