This latest evolution of the Sparco Arrow gloves features re-designed HTX material print on the palm and fingers for superb levels of grip. Pre-curved fingers reduce material bunching and pressure points when gripping the wheel to provide optimum comfort. The HTX material used on the Arrow gloves is a specific rubber blend unique to Sparco, which has been developed for maximum grip on the steering wheel whilst optimizing sensitivity. The thumb and forefinger feature touch screen sensitive material so mobile devices can be operated without having to remove the driving gloves.
- Padding in the palm area absorbs impact reducing fatigue
- HTX material on the palm and fingers provides the ultimate in grip
- External seems reduce pressure points and provide a closer, more comfortable fit
- Touch screen compatible material on the thumb and forefinger
- FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.3/5 approved.