This latest version of the top of the range Tide gloves from Sparco features a precurved design to reduce material bunching when gripping the wheel. The palm and finger areas utilise Sparco's 3D HTX material for high grip and vibration dampening. This material resemble a series of volcano like structures, and they facilitates deformation which has a cushioning effect to dampen shocks and vibration to ultimately reduce fatigue. HTX material also provides maximum grip levels on both suede and leather wheels. The thumb and forefinger are touch screen compatible so you can use your mobile device without removing your driving gloves.
- External seams reduce pressure points and provide a closer, more comfortable fit
- 3D HTX treatment on the palm and fingers offer high grip and vibration dampening
- Extra knuckle padding protects in confined cockpits
- Touch screen compatible material on the thumb and forefinger
- FIA 8856-2018 and SFI 3.3/5 approved